Thursday, September 11, 2008

Erica Rose Photography

Film Strip.

   A photo with more contrast and edge.

Thinking outside the box.


Edge and Contrast.

Vogue Production.

Some headshots.

Erica Degrado, also known as Erica Rose Photography, did a photo shoot of me for my website. My original intention for this photo shoot was to get an updated photo of myself for a section titled "My Story" located in my website. The result was not just one updated photo but one-hundred photos!  We had a little too much fun and I ended up with a whole bunch of fun pictures!  

Above are the photo's that Erica Rose Photography took for me.
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

okay so cute!!!! Britt Productions is the best...she helped me plan my dream wedding :-) Britt just eyes for certain things!!! Love her and her talent!!!

heather negrete said...

WOW Britt those pictures came out so cute!! I LOVE them!