Thursday, September 4, 2008

What's the 411?


  Me and Nestor! I Love Him. 

On Our Wedding Day! September 8, 2006


I thought you all would love to get to know a little bit about me and my husband of 2 years! Wow, time has flown by so fast. We met when I was just 14 years old! He swept me off of my feet and I must admit, I totally had that "little girl crush" from the moment I laid my eyes on him. He was just so cute and ... well... a JUNIOR! I, the little freshman, was in love with a gorgeous junior boy. It's been 8 years and finally we officially became a little family. Just me and him. Him and me.  All worked out as planned. My parents love him, my brother loves him, and I love him! We're just one big happy family now! 

Here are a few pictures I posted of my husband Nestor and my family! Enjoy!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

WOOHOO!! I am so excited for you!! AND WOW! I can't believe that it has been 2 years for you and Nestor!! YIPPEE!!! LOVE YOU GUYS!!!