Thursday, October 16, 2008

It's Trendy Thursday

It's "Trendy Thursday" everyone. So what's the new trend for today? Many weddings that I have been to over the past year or so have been shall I say, "sporting," a new look. It's not just any look, it's a GORGEOUS look! This look is a combination of Chandeliers and beautiful alter pieces. Some refer to them as Chuppas, Arches, etc. They have the ability to make your ceremony and reception really stand out. Chandeliers provide a stunning ambiance effect to the room. Trust me, I have been seeing this look for a while and it never gets old. The "wow" factor has indeed held strong when it comes to this specific look.  

Below are a few pictures that I took at a wedding recently. Unfortunately, I did not have the luxury of planning this beautiful event. However, I did get great ideas in the process of attending it. I hope you receive some great ideas for your upcoming wedding. Trust me, this is one idea you should definitely incorporate into your special day. You'll have everyone in awe at how beautiful your day was! If you need help, call me :) 


Chandeliers are gorgeous when incorporated into your wedding!

This is a gorgeous color combination scheme. 
Sage green, orange, corals, pinks, and browns. 

This is breathtaking. The picture does not do it justice. 

No comments: