Sunday, March 15, 2009

Jenn and Anthony - A Love Story



Photo Above taken by www.pameeandashlee.com


A few months back I had the opportunity to shoot Jenn and Anthony's engagement video. Let me tell you, it was an extremely fun day with such fabulous people. Jenn's Maid of Honor, Kristin, arranged for us to get together to capture their footage. Keep in mind that we were keeping the "Final Product" a secret from both the bride and groom thee entire time! Of course they knew we were shooting a video (I mean, come on. I did have a video camera attached to my hand from the get go) but they had no idea what it was for, what the final product would look like, if it was edited to a song, etc. They knew absolutely nothing. Go 'Team Britt and Kristin' right?

I was so pumped up and excited because, well, I just LOVE surprises. I love the little things that create amazing memories. Once I heard the word 'surprise' come out of Kristin's mouth it was game on for me! And I literally mean, GAME ON!

Their "Love Story" will be premiered at Jenn's bridal shower today, March 15th. I'm so excited to see her reaction. It's going to be one great day filled with "Oooh's and Awwww's."



Check Out the Premiere 'engagement' Video ft. Jenn & Anthony below.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful and captivating! Excellent photography, Britt. I started to cry when he knelt to propose...